In this Intermediate Meditation Class you learn the science behind uplifting energy, the sacred sense of "being breathed," of effortless meditation beyond man-made devices such as mantras or yogic breathing. You become sensitive to a quiet, indescribable peace and joy that is always flowing from your core. You learn to open up to this ever present, healing aspect of nature and let the Breath of Life flow and flow.
With this inner connection, yet surrounded by the whirlwinds of anger or chaos, you remain anchored within. No situation seems overwhelming as your confidence is based not on clever spiritual concepts or ego, but on something inside effortlessly strong, wise, and awake.
"Your prudence, my wise friend, allows too little room for the mysterious whisperings of life." —Margaret Fuller
"For the breath of life is in the sunlight and the hand of life is in the wind." — Khalil Gibran
"And God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul." — Genesis
- the neuroplasticity of the brain and effortless behavior modification
- limitations of man-made and even natural brain opiates to wean substance addiction
- exploring and cultivating inner strength through inner strength and grace
- discovering how most of your "personality quirks" may be hidden blessings
- the "middle path" and "breath of life" in meditation and life
- sleep paralysis and conscious sense withdrawal: what they are
- energetic "polarity shift" and removing all doing from meditation
- going beyond the instinctual mind that seeks pleasure and avoids pain
- the hypnogogic state just before and after you wake up
- how to listen to one's conscience or inner guidance (the answer within)